Training & Guidance
MOLONEY & ASSOCIATES Acoustic & Environmental Consultants, have experience of lecturing to undergraduate and post-graduate courses and our consultants act as tutors and examiners for universities and higher education institutions.
We have been appointed as an Accredited Centre by the Institute of Acoustics (IOA) and provide IOA approved courses in Workplace Noise and Environmental Noise. We are also an Approved Training Provider of a range of international occupational hygiene training courses (BOHS/OHTA). In addition, we are an Engineers Ireland approved training provider.
We have guided many clients through the potential maze of environmental/occupational management and legislative requirements. As well as issuing clearly written assessments and reports we have compiled and presented professional training courses and workshops for industries and state agencies.
Our consultants combine their excellent academic training along with their years of practical ‘real world’ experience to engage with their specialist subjects. In many cases, our consultants have devised training plans in conjunction with our clients and we have also devised bespoke training courses in areas such as:
- Training in Environmental Management Systems.
- Courses on risk management and emergency response.
- Training in Occupational Hygiene.
- Training in Chemical Risk Assessment.
- Course on Environmental Awareness.
- Training in Waste Management.
- Workplace Noise Survey
- Noise Assessment and Hearing Conservation training.
- Environmental Noise Survey, Measurement and Assessment
- Vibration assessment and control courses.
BOHS ACCREDITED TRAINING
OH Learning Approved Traning
has been awarded Approved Training Provider status by the BOHS/OHTA.