MOLONEY & ASSOCIATES
Acoustic & Environmental Consultants,
MOLONEY & ASSOCIATES Acoustic & Environmental Consultant Cork have provided expert consultancy/witness services to many industrial clients as well as to many local authorities, government departments and state agencies throughout Ireland. We have also provided guidance, expertise and testimonial services to a number of leading insurance companies. Our consultants have regularly given evidence at court trials, oral hearings for environmental licences and at planning enquiries.
Our reputation and credibility in the consultancy field has been built upon key values of: proven expertise, integrity, reliability and conscientiousness. High level academic qualifications coupled with extensive practical training and many years of real-world experience enable our consultants to repeatedly demonstrate their adaptability and ability in meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of our clients.
From small scale to large multi-national and government-backed projects our consultants have gained widespread experience of a broad range of industrial sectors. We have undertaken extensive environmental and acoustical consultancy and provided expertise to a wide range of clients and industries since 1994. Some of the sectors and clients serviced by MOLONEY & ASSOCIATES Acoustic & Environmental Consultants, Cork include:
- light and heavy engineering companies
- food manufacturers and meat processing plants
- construction companies
- metal and plastic processing plants
- builders and civil engineering/construction companies
- engineering/consultancy firms
- printing plants
- quarries/concrete products sector
- bottling plants & glass processing plants
- pharmaceutical facilities
- manufacturers of medical devices
- distilleries & beverage manufacturers
- waste management facilities
- waste water treatment plant designers and plant managers
- electronic production and assembly plants
- chemical processing plants
- miscellaneous process and service industries
- transportation sector.