Since 1994, MOLONEY & ASSOCIATES Acoustic & Environmental Consultants, have undertaken air quality monitoring and assessments. We have extensive experience in environmental impact assessment and licence applications along with routine compliance monitoring and assessment for the atmospheric environment.
With particular reference to infrastructure development we have worked on a wide range of projects including:
- waste water treatment plant planning and development,
- the development of industrial parks,
- national road schemes and motorways,
- waste management facilities and landfill site developments,
- sea port developments.
Indoor air quality is an ever increasing issue for many industries Moloney & Associates Acoustic & Environmental Consultants undertake a wide range of indoor air quality and occupational hygiene risk assessments.(click here for more information)
In addition, we have extensive experience of industrial emission monitoring and assessment having worked on licence applications, EISs, and routine and investigative monitoring for:
- miscellaneous bottling and processing plants,
- pharmaceutical and chemical processing plants,
- manufacturers of medical devices,
- distilleries and food processing industries,
- electronic production and assembly plants,
- metal processing and light and heavy engineering companies,
- builders and civil engineering/construction companies,
- plastic processing plants,
- printing plants,
- quarries, and
- miscellaneous process and service industries.
Acoustic & Environmental Consultants Limited. T/A Moloney & Associates
Registered office: Greenhills House, Kilmoney,
Carrigaline, Co. Cork.
Registered in Ireland, No: 615401.
BOHS ACCREDITED TRAINING
OH Learning Approved Traning
has been awarded Approved Training Provider status by the BOHS/OHTA.