Moloney & Associates Acoustic & Environmental Consultants have undertaken occupational hygiene assessments and studies for a wide range of industries over many years. Some of the assessment/project work we routinely provide includes:
- Occupational exposure assessments for bio-pharmaceutical facilities.
- Volatile Organic Compound and sensitizer assessments.
- Assessments of dust and metal exposure.
- Exposure monitoring and the development of controls in response to Health & Safety Authority Improvement Notices
- Exposure assessments and developing health surveillance programmes.
- Evaluations of exposure to diesel and combustion fumes.
- Asbestos assessments.
- ‘Sick Building’ investigations.
- Assessing welding, soldering and metal processing exposures.
- Carbon monoxide, sulphur dioxide and nitrogen oxide assessments.
- Dust sampling and analysis.
- Solvent Exposure Assessments.
- Metal fume and particulate sampling.
- Quarry exposures – respirable dust and quartz.
- Acid mists, anions and cations.
- Isocyanates, styrene and miscellaneous organic and inorganic contaminants.
- Chemical risk assessments.
In some cases our assessment work is undertaken on a routine basis and occasionally it may be triggered by enforcement action, a workplace incident and/or compensation claim.
Our highly qualified consultants use internationally approved sampling and analytical methods to evaluate exposures. In addition, we provide guidance on the management of risks and the development of appropriate controls.
Recent Occupational Hygiene Assessments:
Some of the recent occupational hygiene project work completed includes:
- Exposure assessments for industries including: food/drink, bio-pharmaceutical and medical devices.
- Risk assessments and exposure monitoring in preparation for two High Court cases.
- Surrogate Containment Performance Assessments for pharmaceutical industries and high-containment labs.
- Pregnancy Risk Assessments.
- Assessment of two cases of acute respiratory disease and airborne exposures.
- An investigation of VOC and isocyanate exposure in a SME.
- Respirable Crystalline Silica exposure monitoring and risk assessments.
- Occupational hygiene assessments and exposure monitoring for multi-nationals.
- Dust and active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) exposure assessments.
- Monitoring of exposure and developing controls in consultation with the HSA.
- Endotoxin and microbiological exposure assessments.
- Investigations, risk assessments and exposure monitoring of workplace fumes.
- Diesel particulate matter assessments.
- Laboratory chemical risk assessments and routine exposure monitoring.
- Assessment of exposures and containment measures for potent compounds.
- Assessing allergen exposure and developing suitable controls.
- Routine food, biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry assessments.
Acoustic & Environmental Consultants Limited. T/A Moloney & Associates
Registered office: Greenhills House, Kilmoney,
Carrigaline, Co. Cork.
Registered in Ireland, No: 615401.
BOHS ACCREDITED TRAINING
OH Learning Approved Traning
has been awarded Approved Training Provider status by the BOHS/OHTA.
CPD REGISTERED – 2017
Noise Assessment Training
is an Institute of Acoustics (IOA) Accredited Centre and a CPD Registered Training Provider (Engineers Ireland)
To view our IOA accredited courses