Moloney & Associates Acoustic & Environmental Consultants have undertaken occupational hygiene assessments and studies for a wide range of industries over many years. Some of the assessment/project work we routinely provide includes:
- Occupational exposure assessments for bio-pharmaceutical facilities.
- Volatile Organic Compound and sensitizer assessments.
- Assessments of dust and metal exposure.
- Exposure monitoring and the development of controls in response to Health & Safety Authority Improvement Notices
- Exposure assessments and developing health surveillance programmes.
- Evaluations of exposure to diesel and combustion fumes.
- Asbestos assessments.
- ‘Sick Building’ investigations.
- Assessing welding, soldering and metal processing exposures.
- Carbon monoxide, sulphur dioxide and nitrogen oxide assessments.
- Dust sampling and analysis.
- Solvent Exposure Assessments.
- Metal fume and particulate sampling.
- Quarry exposures – respirable dust and quartz.
- Acid mists, anions and cations.
- Isocyanates, styrene and miscellaneous organic and inorganic contaminants.
- Chemical risk assessments.
In some cases our assessment work is undertaken on a routine basis and occasionally it may be triggered by enforcement action, a workplace incident and/or compensation claim.
Our highly qualified consultants use internationally approved sampling and analytical methods to evaluate exposures. In addition, we provide guidance on the management of risks and the development of appropriate controls.
Recent Occupational Hygiene Assessments:
Some of the occupational hygiene project work completed between 2012 and 2016 includes:
- Exposure assessments for industries including: food/drink manufacturing, pharmaceutical and medical devices manufacturers.
- Risk assessments and exposure monitoring in preparation for two High Court cases.
- Assessment of two cases of acute respiratory disease and airborne exposures.
- An investigation of VOC and isocyanate exposure in a SME.
- A series of asbestos assessments for a County Council.
- Respirable Crystalline Silica exposure monitoring and risk assessment.
- Occupational hygiene assessments and exposure monitoring for a multi-national manufacturing corporation
- Dust and active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) exposure assessments.
- Monitoring of exposure and developing controls in consultation with the Health & Safety Authority.
- Endotoxin and microbiological exposure assessments.
- Investigations, risk assessments and exposure monitoring of workplace fumes.
- Diesel particulate matter assessments.
- Laboratory chemical risk assessments and exposure monitoring.
- Assessment of exposures and containment measures for potent compounds.
- Assessing allergen exposure and developing suitable controls.
- Biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries assessments.
Acoustic & Environmental Consultants Limited. T/A Moloney & Associates
Registered office: Greenhills House, Kilmoney,
Carrigaline, Co. Cork.
Registered in Ireland, No: 615401.
BOHS ACCREDITED TRAINING
OH Learning Approved Traning
has been awarded Approved Training Provider status by the BOHS/OHTA.